Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

All about me.

Kiora, Talofa Lava,my name is SAPAPALII,and I go to Glen Innes school. I am a Samoan and I was also born in Samoa.I love playing games with my mum and my cousin Joseph.I am a year 6 in my school. I am the youngest in my family of six.I'm with my mom because my dad passed away in 2009, my sisters and my brother they are all in America with their families.We moved here in New Zealand in 2015.
At school I am good at typing on my chromebook. I enjoy doing my writing on my chromebook and do all kinds of subjects on my chromebook. My challenges are when I don’t know how to spell big words.e.g like pronounce.
My goal for this year is to add some more interesting words in my subjects. I’m looking forward to type nice comments on other people’s blogs.The person that inspires me is to do good at school is my mother.
THANK YOU, 
FA'AFETAI LAVA.











5 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.