Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

Just a quick blog.

Hello everyone again,umm so today, I was practising my song for me and friends piano session today (because I thought it was going to happen.😁) but when I emailed her mom, she said that she couldn't join online because my friend ( I was going to have a piano session with ) had a test tomorrow on Friday(for America) so I said me and my mom would be praying for her, oh and she also had homework to do.(Glad we don't have homework to do these days😸, but like I mean we do have homework, but not physically you know what I mean?right?😅) but I always have 'homework' to do at home for my mom which is quite fun and hard y'know.Also today,I finally got to join this google hangout with Miss Donaldson (our math teacher for:Thursday and Friday) which I haven't been joining for about two weeks or three?. well I'm not sure but yep. I hope everyone is staying safe,because I'm definitely safe with my mom with me,(and of course God is always with my mom and I, so what do I need  to worry 'bout?).

Hope to see y'all one day if that's what God wills for.

Alright this is enough for now.(even though this was short).

Comment if you want to.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.