Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2021

What I did at home.

My Drawing I made at home
This is my drawing I drew on Sumo Paint today because, as you would have known it was raining today(what a bugger!) so I decided I wanted to share something I was doing. I forgot to add something to it, but I'm sure you will all understand why. right?. Ok so when I showed my mom she actually said it was pretty but then I started drawing even more then she said it looked like an umbrella, I actually laughed,(🤣not too much though 🤣).Oh and remember that blog about my lockdown, and how I said me and my brother's daughter in America were going to meet up no Friday so we can have a session of piano together, well she told me on that day that we were going to play this song called 'Here I am to worship'(this is a Hillsong) and so about two days after she told me that, I had to practise how to play it, and at first I thought it was quite hard but overall it only took me three days just to learn it, so now all I need to do is to just refresh and practise the song more, oh and I also need to polish it. It going to be fun.
Hope you enjoyed this.
🇯🇵Arigatou Gozaimasu🇯🇵
<<Gracias Amigo>>
😁Thank you.😁


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.